STEP 2: We are able to hold the unit for 24 hours for you to deposit the reservation fee in our company bank account.
STEP 3: Once we confirm that the unit is on hold for you, you can immediately make the deposit for the reservation fee.
- Account Name: Cebu Landmasters Inc.
- Account Number: 9083-0205-79
- Bank: Bank of the Philippines Islands (BPI)
- Swift code: BOPIPHMM
STEP 4: Provide on email a copy of:
- Deposit slip / deposit transaction slip
- BUYER’S INFORMATION SHEET
- COPY OF 2 VALID IDs (both husband and wife if married)
- BIR / TIN
- The rest of the requirements to follow within 30 days.
STEP 6: Final TERM SHEETS & RESERVATION AGREEMENT documents will be emailed to you after confirmation of the reservation fee.
STEP 7: Remaining requirements within 30 days:
- POST DATED CHECKS for the equity & transfer charges
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (if single)
- MARRIED CERTIFICATE (if married)